Our instructors are all registered and certified yoga teachers with the Canadian Yoga Alliance.
Annabelle Juneau is the founder of SOL Yoga.
Her training includes:
- Mentorship Program with Dana Santas (Yoga Expert – CNN Health, Mobility Trainer MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL) focused on assessing, correcting and creating appropriate yoga sequences for an individual or a group with a concentration on issues pertaining to hockey players, and goalies in particular.
- 200 YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) with Awakened Life School of Yoga in Bali (School based in New York.)
- Meditation and Advanced Asanas at Kripalu in Stockbridge, Mass. (toward 500YTT)
- Yoga for Survivors and Those Living With Cancer at the Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center in Ellsworth, ME.
- Pranakriya Prenatal at Kripalu.